We will install an SSL certificate on your WordPress website so it shows HTTPS and a green padlock in search engines browsers.
TURNAROUND: 1 DAY
WordPress SSL Certificate
We will install a SSL certificate on your WordPress website via your hosting company. If your Hosting company has Lets Encrypt (Free) or an SSL Certificate service, we can configure and install it on your WordPress website. A SSL certificate gives your website security and encrypts data on your website plus Google now insists all websites should be HTTPS instead of HTTP. All e-commerce websites need SSL certificate to sell goods and products online. A SSL certificate is also needed for a better ranking on search engines as it is deemed more trustworthy and Google consider it as a ranking factor now for all websites.
What we will do:
- Install a SSL certificate on your site where it will then show HTTPS
- Check for mixed content errors – (When a site doesn’t fully protect or secure all content, a browser will display a “mixed–content” warning)
- Check all database and links are correctly formatted.
- TURNAROUND: 1 Day
1. Lets encrypt (FREE) SSL certificate service on your cPanel
2. Paid version of SSL Certificate
Note: Most WordPress Hosting companies like Siteground, Bluehost etc offer FREE SSL certificates with their hosting.